Thursday, December 02, 2004

The Christmas Gift Mystery

I am so excited about the Christmas gift I am making for Tim. I really wish I could describe it and post some pictures, but on the off-chance he reads this blog (I think he may get his fill of me in person Ü ), I don't want to ruin the surprise. Lets just say it has something to do with one of his favorite television shows.

I am also making some other things--and--drumroll, please, I have almost FINISHED my Neapolitan Pineapple Pillowghan that I started last February!! I will post some pictures of that tomorrow, because it's recipient already knows she's getting it for Christmas.

Also almost complete are a pair of toe up sleepy socks for Ryan, and a sweater for myself. I am almost to the point where I can start some new projects, and I am very excited about that. I've got so much cool yarn to try out, and even more on my wishlist in my head!

Well, the heating contractors have not yet come back to do our ductwork or chimney/roof work. Getting a little irritated, but they aren't getting any money from me until they are DONE with the job. At least the new furnace is functional now.

I've been searching for some (Nancy Drew/mystery/crochet) images to use to create my new blog button, and I ran across this cool poster for Reading is Fundamental (RIF):








I have no idea if they ever used it in a campaign, but I thought it was pretty neat.

So far I am loving Blogger--I hope I continue to feel this way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home