Monday, December 06, 2004

Evidence of Crochet

I know this will be hard to believe, but I have finished the Crochetville Pillowghan-Along on time for Christmas! I think it took me about 9 months to make this blanket, but at least it is done. And you really can't even tell I was such a doof that I sewed the "pocket" squares on the wrong edge. Hell, I'm still able to fold it and tuck it, so who cares! {Reason? Emma, 10, chose this particular time to have a "heart to heart" talk, about why I am no longer with her father and why she now has to "share" me with her brother and sister. Apparently I don't do well Thinking, Talking, and Crocheting at the same time.)




And, on top of this, I even have more f.o.'s to show:
Ryan's sleepy socks (hope they fit him!)



A baby gift of 2 bibs and a blanket (made out of 2 skeins of Homespun that were supposedly the same dye lot--NOT):






Wrist warmers for Tim (did I show these already? I can't remember):



Phew! I actually have alot more stuff "in progress" but can't show you because they are gifts.

Gotta run today, I have lots of errands to do--

Bye!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love your pillowghan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

12/6/04, 3:45 PM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Congrats on finishing the Pillowghan. Welcome aboard. I finished one about a month or so ago and if that wasn't enough--I've started another.

~DAWN
www.wildyarn.blogspot.com

12/7/04, 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home