Wednesday, December 08, 2004

The Case of The Little Boy's Big Feet

Well, Ryan's socks didn't fit him. I should have known they wouldn't--we have a really hard time getting any normal shoes and socks on his porky little piggies! I think I will frog the top (cuff) part of the sock, and then he'll be able to try on the foot part. I think that will fit. Then I will work up an "open" cuff, with maybe laces up the front, to keep them closed. Or else just really big. I'm not sure yet.

I don't know what happened to my photo of the socks before, but here they are again, before I rip 'em apart:



I have been messing around with a couple images to come up with a button for Crochet Sleuth, and this is what I have so far:


It is supposed to be a transparent background, not lavender, but I kind of like it lavender too. I clicked "set transparent color" in MS Photo editor, but it didn't save it that way. Oh well. I will leave it like this for a while. Go ahead and steal it if you like.

Don't feel like blogging much today, so I will probably jump on again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home