Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Garage Sale Finds

Well, it's all or nothing with me, folks. I have no less than 17 (clickable to enlarge) pictures for you today. I am planning on being a regular feature. After every weekend I will show you my *treasures* from the past weekend's garage sales. As you will be able to tell, I am a garage sale wh*re, lol. I missed two weekends ago, so there are two weeks worth of stuff here this time. I didn't spend more than $19 for ALL OF THIS STUFF COMBINED (and more not pictured)! And don't worry, I am also working daily on getting rid of old stuff for my own yard sale this summer.....

First up are *some* of the kids books--a couple classics, modern classics, fairy tales....some other books have gotten snagged and strewn around the house already...










Some vintage fabric:


A couple yards of sheer pink fabric:


Pig fabric. So awful I HAD to have it. It spoke to me (not literally):


A lifesize Arthur puzzle:


Vintage photo album for grandparents:




Wooden chicken that fits right into my collection:


Vintage (1970-72) Needlework magazines:


Toy trucks (left is a vintage Fisher Price, right is a talking digger from Bob the Builder):


Little Tykes Easel for $4!!:


Bike for Ryan:


And from Freecycle, a bike for Holly:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home