Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Crochet FOs! I've got 'em...

Yippee! Here is a shawl (I can't find the specific pattern, but I know it's from here) that I made out of some mystery garage sale thread (apbout size 3). I wore it to dinner when Tim took me out for Mother's Day. Becky, see the flower you made for me for the flower swap?!







And here is they gigundous doily I made for my Mom for Mother's Day. Small child for size comparison, lol! There's some major flaws, but only noticeable if you are a crocheter (i.e., my family can't find 'em and I hate frogging, soooo....)









Gotta split, but catch you later! I have many more WIPs, but have to pose them for their school pictures.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello Michelle that looks so nice on you I am glad you are liking your flowers that i made for you. I also like the shawl that you made (i am looking for the pattern now)and for the doily you made WOW and WOW. that is so nice flaws and all . i would not want to frog it either...lol
becky

5/12/05, 3:08 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

That is so nice! You did a great job. I love the small child as a size comparison! Very cute! Good work on the doily!

5/16/05, 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home