Friday, April 22, 2005

Help Meee............I'm Drowwwwningggg..........

Ok, and I mean drowning in two ways. First, I have been very busy at work. It drives me crazy, how my work goes in waves--I can be internet surfing Queen for two weeks, and then have more work than 3 people could handle for the next three weeks. It's maddening.

Drowning in the second way? Well, let's just say YET ANOTHER chunk of our house is falling apart. I had heard a different type of "drip...drip..." sound in the master bathroom for the last day or so. I inspected all the faucets, usual leaking places, but couldn't find anything. Tonight, I felt the tub's hot water faucet metal on the handle was warm. Hmmm? It usually isn't warm. Listen closer, and then open the linen closet right by the head of the tub. Move the piece of wall that comes out so I can see under the tub [we live in a mobile home]. And see........a giant puddle. SH*T. OMG this has been dripping in here for 2 days. And it fills up a cup in about an hour.

So, I called the plumber, and he is coming tomorrow morning. I sure hope it doesn't cost an arm and a let to fix. Funny thing is, when he arrives tomorrow, he will have to walk thru the master bedroom--you know, where our laundry is hanging since our dryer is also broken. We just can't get ahead.

**********

I have really and truly done tons of crochet, sewing, crafts, and even picture taking lately. I just haven't had posting time. I *should* get better at it soon, though, because right before we found the leak [we had decided we could do without the dryer for a while], literally, 3 days ago--we got a laptop!!! My home PC had died a month or so ago, and the parts were Gateway Relics apparently, so we couldn't fix it. We decided to use the last of or tax refund to purchase a laptop for me and Emma to use. I ((((love))) it. O. M. G. why didn't we get one of these a LONG time ago??!

Anyways, I have taken the Image hosted by Photobucket.com. I promise to either Image hosted by Photobucket.com my UnFinished Objects. I have about 5 UFOs that need finished up, and I am pledging to not start another [large] project til they are ALL done. I can do it, would you like to join me?

I have finished my Image hosted by Photobucket.com and want to make antoher little scarfy to go with it before sending it off.

Ok, that's plenty for now, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home