Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Workin' on Wednesday

So, today's the day I show off what I've been slaving away at. To start with, here's the beginning of a Sailboat Doily, which I saw on Chie's website. I can't find the link to the free pattern anymore, but I know it was originally in Japanese.






The yellow blob is an AJ Wrist Bag, which I found a pattern for at Crochetville. I will definitely be making more of these bags, it's so easy and cool. Thumbs up!

I've also begun practicing my Redwork. I have quite a bit of practice to do, but it's so easy and quick, that it's fun for me. Below are 2 nearly completed pieces, and one that I have just penciled that pattern onto muslin:









And finally, here's my entry for last month's Month of Softies entry. I urge my crochet readers to join this too, it really stirs up the creative juices, and you can enter crochet submissions too! The theme for March was "Portrait of the Artist as a Young [Wo]Man," so here I am as a "Book Girl":





3 Comments:

Blogger noricum said...

Beautiful redwork, and I love your bookgirl too! :)

4/6/05, 5:25 PM  
Blogger Kyle Wash said...

I would have done a Sngebob Square Pants softy thing :)

4/8/05, 2:21 AM  
Blogger Ulla said...

so sweet

4/11/05, 2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home