Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I ♥ RAOK's!

Good morning everyone--I hope you all had a pleasant (holiday) weekend. I will tell you about mine in another post. I want to use this posting to express my gratitude to my friends at Crochetville that have sent me Random Act Of Kindness packages. They give me warm fuzzies when I open my mailbox and see them in there, and then again as I read and/or open the item. Here are my recent gifts--pls. click the images to see them better:

Stitch markers from an Austrailian fairy godmother--thank you Bec!!


A cool flower hook from Rebecca V.. Thank you Rebecca, I love this hook--it's beautiful!


More postcards!


A postcard from a fairy godmother in the Adirondaks, Thank you!







I have 4 RAOK packages ready to go, now, and just have to get to the post office....it feels wonderful to return the happy thoughts to others!

2 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

That hook is gorgeous, lucky you! I love doing the RAOK's and then reading about it later-warms my soul making someone a little bit happy!

3/29/05, 12:50 PM  
Blogger Deneen said...

That hook is gorgeous, lucky you! I love doing the RAOK's and then reading about it later-warms my soul making someone a little bit happy!

3/29/05, 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home