Tuesday, February 22, 2005

LYS Found! And OMG...

what a store it is. [For my non-yarny friends, LYS means Local Yarn Store.] It is "Village Yarn Shop" in Midtown Plaza, downtown Rochester. Unfortunately they have no website for me to show you. Suffice it to say, apparently knitters come from all over NY state to shop here, and I can see why. They have almost every high end yarn that I have ever seen on the internet, in multiple quantities, lots of colors to choose from. I have NEVER seen anything like it. And you know what? I can walk to it from work. Chorus please, "Hallelujah! Hallelujah!" So now you know where I'll be on a really crappy day and I have a "meeting" in the company's other building. Mwah hahaha! I found loads of sock yarns that I have been drooling over but didn't want to spend $$ shipping, as well as a full line of Berroco and Crystal Palace yarns. Wheee!

So so much more has been going on around here, that it is overwhelming me and I will have to write it in little posts over the next couple days. And I have some pictures!

Later gator...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home