Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Picture Posting Pressure, Etc....

Hi blog readers,
I have been out of the blogging mood lately. My husband and are both kind of down, and exhausted, and on top of working, sleeping, and keeping up with the family, blogging is sometimes not possible for me. Plus I feel so bad that I don't post enough photos of stuff I am doing or talking about. I take the pictures, but then the upload, edit, to photobucket, get linkage tagging steps halt me in my tracks. It's too much of a pain in the ass. Plus, I blog at work and my photos are home, so it's just that more difficult. I know, excuses you've all heard before, but it's bothering me so much I wonder why I am even doing this sometimes. BUT, I will keep going, and try to figure out a way to not lose all my readers and to post pictures quicker. I'm not giving up yet. I truly do enjoy being part of the crochet (and other) blog community, and feel as if I've made some real friends out there.

Valentine's Day was very nice--well, actually, we celebrated it Sunday, with all the kids so we could relax and enjoy it more--Tim gave me a beautiful watch and I gave him some candy. We gave the kids crocheted heart pillows to stuff their pajamas into, and some candy.

Monday, yesterday, on the other hand, sucked eggs. Ugh. Not a damn thing went right all day long. At work, nothing worked (computer systems/programs were out of commission, but did they change any due dates for us? NOOO.); I volunteered to work at a book fair at Emma's school, but they changed the hours without telling me so I lost 3 hours pay at work, and got no books out of it; Tim and I thought we were being slammed by a friend of ours, but it turns out we just misunderstood his rantings (sorry Kyle, I guess all of us are too stressed); Tim's PC is acting up which makes him cranky; and of course there's the food issues for me--all day every day.

As with every "new" diet or way of eating, it's easy at first and then after about 1-2 weeks, gets substantially more difficult to maintain. The French manner of eating is very easy and yummy, but I am finding it hard to eat very few preservatives and chemicals. I just don't have the time or inclination to cook. BUT I am also not giving this one up. I know it does not have to be difficult--even the cooking part. The main thing is to eat smaller portions. So sometimes I am doing that, but with chemically enhanced foods. Not the best way to live, but it's the best I can do for now--it's a start. I am still making a good effort to not snack and to cook from scratch.

Gotta run, work calls me now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home