Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Happy 2005!

Happy 2005 Everyone!

I have a feeling it's going to be a good year for me and my family Dear God, Please don't let me have just jinxed myself with that thought.... I have carried over some vacation time, and we've found some doctors/dentists with evening hours, so we just may be able to take some mini-roadtrips this year! I haven't had a vacation in about 5 years, and Tim and I never got to take a honeymoon. So a little jaunt with two toddlers and a preteen, in a van, to Ohio to visit relatives sounds soooooooooo relaxi--oh, never mind. Well, at least it ain't Rochester.

Resolutions? Did you make some? Or maybe you want to call them goals. Whatever you choose to call 'em, I have made a couple for myself:
* Lose the baby weight, so I can fit into my "old" clothes.
** Crochet only stuff I like and/or need, can sell or give as gifts.
*** Eat better (ha!), or at least smaller portions of everything. I've tried cutting stuff out of my diet, and that just doesn't work for me at all. I get suicidal and murderous without my sugar.
**** Keep up with our current house-cleaning method (I'll tell you about it at a later date), which is working surprisingly awesome.
***** Save enough to make a down payment on a new manufactured house next year.

I promised some non-crochet holiday pictures, so here we go!

Full stockings:





Gingerbread cookies:





Emma and her friend at the school Christmas pageant:





Mouse cookies (made to eat while reading Night Before Christmas"):





Reading Night Before Christmas":





Yarn from Emma!




Toys from Oriental Trading Company:






First thing Christmas morning:




Two stylish lamps--my gift from my husband:




Kid's Bathroom decor:





Ok, that's enough for today, I think. I've got lots of other entries "on deck," so you'll probably hear from me again soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle Wash said...

You didnt happen to make a resolution to sto eating animal crackers as a meal did you? Maybe you'll add that to the list :)

1/6/05, 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home