Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Must...Get...Act....Together

Ok, just a quickie tonight, since I am feeling kind of frazzled. And fat. And yucky. Also, the TV lineup's all messed up tonight, and that irritates me.

Yes, even a quick MEMEMEMEME:

Have you ever broken a bone?
Unfortunately, a few: Collarbone (as a small child, my neighbor fell on me as we were looking up, running, and chasing an airplane). Arm (fell off the balance beam in fifth grade gym, bone poked out of my arm, classmates barfed in the locker room). Ankle (fell off the top of a pyramid in cheerleading practice).

More later, soon, I promise. OK, maybe not til after the holidays, but I will do my best.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

making your classmates barf in the locker-room. excellent!

maryse http://morici.typepad.com/bag_n_trash

12/22/04, 11:21 AM  
Blogger Kyle Wash said...

You broke your collar bone, while looking up and running watching an airplane. You should look into your multi-tasking capabilities. Looks like Win 3.11 might take the cake against you on that :)

12/24/04, 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home