Thursday, December 16, 2004

The Memes Mystery

I am going to start putting question/answers on my blog that if you want, you can then put on your blog, and on and on. So, here's todays meme:

Trigger #106: Complete paragraph--list four things:
If I had time to be more involved in the community I would....


--become a literacy volunteer
--teach a kid's yoga or exercise class
--teach people how to crochet
--form a "stitch 'n' bitch" group to work together on projects and community stuff

*****
Pix to come shortly of what I've been doing (socks, sweater, stuff). I gotta run now though, I'm off to another holiday party at work! (Gotta say this--as much as this company gets ON MY NERVES, they do have a lot of holiday "cheer"!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

I put these questions up on my blog! http://princsstrish.blogspot.com I look forward to more!!!!!

12/16/04, 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home