Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Holiday Survey Story

I ran across this Holiday Survey while blog trolling today, and thought I'd post it too. I get to leave work early today because we're going to our "team lunch" at the Olive Garden. I can't get into any heavy thinking or anything, so filling out this form fits right into my day.

1. Egg nog - yum or yuck?

Yum, though I rarely buy it. I grew up drinking it (mixed with milk so it wasn't soooo thick), and now drink it when I visit my parent's house this time of year.

2. Stay up until midnight on New Years?

Usually, unless there's nothing good on TV. Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve totally bores the crap out of me (what is with those "artists"? they suck!), so I have to find something else.

3. Prefer white or colored lights?

I prefer white, but use both. My kids like the colored ones.

4. Favorite holiday song.

Hmmmm. "Do You Hear What I Hear?" and "Little Drummer Boy."

5. What is your tackiest holiday decoration?


LOL! well, I used to have a little tree that suction cupped to the car window and lit up via a cigarette lighter plug, but I brought it into work for a display and someone stole it!

6. Do your kids have too much and you wonder just WHY you are getting more??


kind of. I try not to buy too much for the kids. I don't have to worry about them getting "enough" because the grandparents take care of that really well.

7. If you celebrate Christmas, when does your tree go up and come down?


Tree usually goes up the day after Thanksgiving, and comes down by New Year's.

8. Christmas again - open presents on Christmas eve, morning, or other?

Everyone gets to open one present on Christmas Eve, and the rest on Christmas morning.

9. Favorite holiday tradition?

Still working on this one. The youngest kids are still too little to do too much, but I'd like to have a cookie baking day, or kid's party, or something, in the future. We all baked gingerbread man cookies this year, which was really fun.

10. What do YOU want for Christmas?

Oh, I bet you can guess. Yarn, hooks, patterns, gift certificates for night's out with my husband (to movies, dinner).

I'll wrap up today with a quiz (it's been a while since I have found any worth posting):





You Are the Reformer



1




You're a responsible person - with a clear sense of right and wrong.

High standards are important to you, and you do everything to meet them.

You are your own worst critic, feeling ashamed if you're not perfect.

You have the highest integrity, and people expect you to be fair.




Yeah, that fits me pretty well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home