Friday, December 17, 2004

Friday, Friday...

I got some great things in the mail today! I will post pictures asap, but let me tell you what they are for now.

Darla and Lori, both members of Crochetville with me, sent me Christmas gifts! Lori sent me a beautiful skein of green variegated Opal sock yarn, and Darla sent me a very cute chapstick holder keychain. I love and appreciate them both!

It was really fun participating in this Wish List idea, and I am glad I was able to also grant a couple wishes for others.


Meme: The key is obvious.

1. Describe the condition of your keyboard:
My keyboard at home came from my mom's old computer. It's a Gateway one, with a couple of weird buttons, but pretty good shape. I wish it propped up in back more, though. My work keyboard--oy--it's loaded with crumbs because I munch all day while I work. Pretty good condition otherwise.

2. Can you sing, or are you always out of key?
Embarrassingly out of key. If I have to sing in a group, I just lip synch. Apparently I have a low singing voice (alto?) and a range of less than an octave, lol! There's no songs written for that.

3. What keys do you carry with you?
Our house, our car, mom and dad's house. That's it I think...??

4. What is the key to personal happiness?
An enjoyable job, happy children, enough free time to spend with your spouse, and just enough money so you don't have to worry ALL the time.

5. What gets you keyed up?
People that have no tolerance for others; people have too much money while others have nothing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

I posted my Meme :)

12/18/04, 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home