Tuesday, January 25, 2005

See, I Told You I Have a Camera

Ok, so here are some clickable pictures of some WIPs:

This is my 63/2 squares blanket, laid out how it's gonna be sewn together soon:


Here's a sock--not completely done--made out of some awesome self-striping Opal sock yarn that was a gift from the holidays:



This rose is for a doily, for the Thread CAL at Crochetville:



Here's a quicky poncho I made using some Lion Brand Chenille and some Red Heart Baby Clouds:






And finally, here are 2 hats that I received from the Hat Swap at Crochetville. Thank you so much, Colette!



And lastly, here's a little elf of mine, shoveling snow (from a week or 2 ago, not this latest storm):



...And here are some quizzes that I've been hoarding:
orange aura
Your aura shines Orange!


What Color Is Your Aura?
brought to you by Quizilla

[Kyle, this one's for you:]
fish tacos
You are Fish 'Tacos.' You might think you're
exotic and worldly-wise, but in reality you're
just a bunch of crap on toast. Repeat after
me: 'just because you put something in
quotation marks doesn't make it so.' And
'taco' isn't Spanish for 'toast.'


What Weight Watchers recipe card from 1974 are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle Wash said...

HAHAH Fish 'Taco' thats funny.

I'm a Mackerelly:You are Mackerelly!! You feel obligated to create new words just to define yourself as different... I mean diff-tacular. Just remember... ORIGINAL doesn't necessarily mean GOOD.

hmmmm

1/26/05, 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home