Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The Mystery of the Missing Blogger

I'm so sorry, Blogland, I've been out of the blogging mood lately (not to mention time to blog). Everything's moving along at such a fast pace, I can hardly keep up with myself. Holly and Ryan both had birthdays this month. School's back in session for Emma, and work is picking up for me (damn). I have about 20 projects started, and not much to show you right now. Pictures have been taken, but they are still in the camera (hey, it's a start).

I've been leaning way off the quiz-o-meter, but I found 2 that I liked, and their results seemed accurate:
you are darkgreen #006400

Your dominant hue is green. You're logical and steadfast, focused on figuring life out and doing what makes sense. You value being trusted because you know you're taking the time to figure things out and everyone should just follow you.

Your saturation level is very high - you are all about getting things done. The world may think you work too hard but you have a lot to show for it, and it keeps you going. You shouldn't be afraid to lead people, because if you're doing it, it'll be done right.

Your outlook on life is slightly darker than most people's. You try to see things for what they are and face situations honestly. You'd rather get to the point than look for what's good.
the spacefem.com html color quiz


You like blue sock yarn. You are a fellow. You don't like bars, you prefer pubs.
What color of sock yarn do you prefer?

brought to you by Quizilla


I haven't forgotten my meme idea, btw, I will get back to it ASAP. Bye for now~~

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle Wash said...

I'm a autumn sock yarn.. not that a really picture myself as a sock yarn person, let alone a yarn person, or maybe a person? Oh my, time for a beer.

1/19/05, 1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home