Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Music? What's That?

Tiff's meme-tagged me, so I will start out today's post with that :)
1. Total number of music files on your computer.

none on either work or (my) home pc. I'm not a music junkie....

2. The last CD you bought.

Last cd I burned was Sarah Slean's Day One. I can't even remember the last cd I bought....

3. The last song you listened to before reading this message.

Not sure, but it could be the one that is stuck in my head. Safety Net by Twin A:
How's it gonna be
When I'm not there to catch you?
When you fall the way you do?
When you hit the ground
Just like a deadweight
You know--exactly how it feels to be with you.


4. Name 5 songs you listen to often or that mean a lot to you.

I Could Not Ask for More - Edwin McCain
Cowboy Take Me Away - Dixie Chicks
Lover's Rock - Sade
Thank You - Dido
Everything Everything - Underworld

5. Who will you pass this stick to (3 people) and why?
Tim, my husband, cause I wanna see what songs he picks ;)
Not sure who else yet, I have to scope around to see who hasn't done this yet!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kyle Wash said...

Do you always have to answer quiz quesations when you post are you really that noncreative? Sorry I'm in a very pesi-sarcastic mood.

Yea I made it up, you got beef with htat... huh huh? I watch Kung-Fu movies dont mess with me.


Weee I love me.

2/13/05, 5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle, you have a great blog here. Music? What's That? caught my eye and I thought I would put a post on it. I'm looking for help.

The site I have is a work from home pc site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway I was on your site looking for ways to help my business. I'm really looking for ways of building better rapport between recruits.

Anyways Michelle thanks for the great blog. I'll just have to carry on my search till I find what I'm looking for. Take care.

10/30/05, 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home