Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Sweet and Sour

A couple mornings ago, I was giving Holly (3) a kiss goodbye as I left for work.

She said, sniffing me, "I smell summer in my nose."

"That's my perfume, honey. I'm glad you think it smells good." [White Shoulders, that day, I think.]

_______________________

On the flip side of that, the wretched parking garage in which I have to park for work has started using kitty litter in the regular places the vagrants use as their bathroom. I am torn as to whether I feel glad about this or what?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle Wash said...

Kind of ironic or funny that the parking garage owners are taking care of the bums the same way I take car of my kitten Charlie. When I read that I was kinda like uuuuum, weird... Is there big pooper scoopers there too?

2/19/05, 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home