Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Frostsicle

They named him "Frostsicle."  He's got a broccoli nose, since we had no carrots.




This photo is actually from over a week ago. We've had 10+ inches in the last 36 hours. Oy.

I have been kind of depressed and overwhelmed lately. I have done lots of crocheting, but I have also been an anxiety-ridden, moping, pouting, bitching, and raving person. A bit manic depressive, I suppose, which would not be too out of character for me, unfortunately. I have been on Prozac for almost 15 years, but of course it doesn't solve any problems. I have no idea how Tim stands to live with me.....

October through March are way too busy for me. It is a nonstop happy hell of Halloween, birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, birthday, birthday, birthday, birthday, birthday, birthday, birthday. It exhausts me totally no matter how hard I try to prepare in advance for it. The whole kid birthday party thing is annoying and expensive as hell. Especially when you are trying to plan it with an ex- and a 10 y.o. that doesn't remember anything she doesn't want to hear.

Here is my Thread CAL entry, which I gave to my sister as part of her birthday present:




And here is a RAOK angel package that I wrote about a week or so ago:




More about my imperfections on a later post...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle Wash said...

Cute picture of you and the kids. You should open your eyes.....

Are you still following that french diet thing, how is it going?

3/5/05, 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home