Wednesday, February 23, 2005

What's 63 Divided by 2?

Well, I guess 25 is close enough. I decided to change my 63 Squares blanket into a lapghan so I could stop at the quantity of squares I had done already. Here it is, and it's kinda pretty if I do say so.... I edged all of the squares with black and then stitched them together, and it is the perfect size for our love seat. Ü








I had 4 extra squares, which I made into 2 cute little totes for the toddlers around here. They carry their blankie, a diaper, a toy, and a small wipee container in them for when we go out (ahhh, no more diaper bag for me!!).

5 Comments:

Blogger noricum said...

It looks fun! (And cozy too!)

2/23/05, 4:52 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Very nice!! :)

My girls have worn little backpacks since they were toddlers carrying their supplies. They love to bring their own bag and I'm like you, no diaper bag is bliss! :)

2/24/05, 1:51 AM  
Blogger maryse said...

haha awesome. making the kids carry their stuff!

nice blanky by the way..

2/24/05, 10:37 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

That's so pretty! The black edging makes it look like stained glass squares :)

2/24/05, 12:48 PM  
Blogger Donna Hulka said...

It is pretty, Michelle! Great job!

2/24/05, 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home