Friday, April 08, 2005

Family Friday News

I don't have much time to post today, I have to stop at the post office on the way home from work to mail some RAOK's and my Flower Swap packages. Then pick up Emma, and then be home in time for Tim to go to work. I still have some ACTUAL work to do here also, lol!

First of all, my "good" boss gave her notice on Monday. Her last day here will be next Friday. I am pretty depressed about this, as we had a terrible one before her, and it was like pulling teeth to get HR to do anything about it. Now we're open targets again for another loser boss. There are only a few good ones here, and I doubt any would want to transfer to the team I'm on. So either we get a sucky transfer or a newby. CRAP.

Secong piece of "good news" (can't you just hear the sarcasm?) is that our dryer broke. Again. Now, the thing is probably 20 years old, but we don't want to replace it. It just needs to eek out a few more working years. Pretty please?! So, since it still is snowing on and off here in NY, we've rigged up a drying rack over our bed (which has a frame to hang curtains on it). So this is what it looks like in our bedroom now:


And this is what I see when I wake up (albeit much blurrier without my contacts):



Ryan took a nap with a ballpoint pen, unbeknownst to us, last week. He drew on his wall covering a 3 foot by 1 foot area, little bugger. Lucky for him I had planned to paint that wall this coming summer. I hope you can see his art in these cruddy photos:





Okey dokey, gotta run now. Talk to you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home