Thursday, April 14, 2005

WIP Thursday (I Missed Wednesday, oops!)

WIP=Works in Progress, fyi...

Let's see:
1) I got mad at the Sunshine Lace afghan because I had to frog about 3+ hours of work. I haven't picked it up again yet.

2) Sailboat doily is coming along. I ♥ this one. I want to make more of them and ones like it, with motifs around the edge--as you can see, I have only finished one boat so far. It is a blocker's dream doily, too. I am not a super-blocker, by any means, but I do love to see transformations happen in front of my eyes!




3) Two ponchos, both of which I ran out of yarn half way through--this time it's for me (brown one) and Emma (purple one):





4) Softie--Recycled Monster--I have named him Willby, and he is being made out of an old blouse. I plan to give him to Ryan, even though he probably will show no interest in him (anyone else have this problem with their kids sometimes? You work forever on a toy or item for them, and they prefer their Happy Meal toy to it? AARGH!):





Ending with a quiz today--it's been a whilse since I have seen a quiz I've been interested in taking:


Your Linguistic Profile:



50% General American English

25% Yankee

15% Upper Midwestern

5% Dixie

5% Midwestern


1 Comments:

Blogger noricum said...

Neat doily!

4/14/05, 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home