Monday, April 25, 2005

Media Monday, and a Hallelujah!

Thank GOD the water thing "only" cost us $120. The massive flooding was due to a busted clamp that needed replaced. Of course there is --and was before this-- the giant rotting floor hole in the bathroom, covererd up elegantly with a piece of wood and a rug, which will run us at least $1000, but that is another matter.

Let's see. Media Monday--I have updated the books in the sidebar. I am reading

which, to me, is a totally fascinating book. I am using it for research for the book I am gonna write [someday]...

Lately the little kids have been in a dinosaur phase, so we've been playing with lots of little plastic dinos, and reading this flap book:

I think the illustrator is local to me, because my mom gave the kids a signed copy for Christmas... It's very cute!

There is an awesome list of some dude's top 25 moments in Sesame Street History. Click Super Grover to go there: Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If you have a sewing machine, you MUST try this craft. Here are step by step instructions to making a stuffed dog out of a pair of socks. Mine's almost done, and I will show him to you soon.

Hasta la vista!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home