Wednesday, April 27, 2005

WIP Wednesday

I have been diligently working on my UFOs for the crochet-along on Crochetville, but in addition to that, I have just a couple other things to show you:

First, a cool butterfly hair thing [pattern]. This flashy one is held in my hair with bobby pins, but I bought a skinny dowell to make sticks to poke into the next one I make. I have also made a larger pink one. I ♥ these, and plan to make lots more:





I have made this bookmark for my friend, Felicia, who was recently diagnosed with stage III Inflammatory Breast Cancer:





Other things on the hooks now include:
*poncho sweater for me
*Sunshine and Lace afghan
*sailboat doily
*pair of socks
*Mile-a-minute afghan

Swap news! I need to show you this package from Becky, one of my Spring Flower Swap partners! I received the box filled with lovely thread, yarn, and tissue paper flowers and some much-needed lotions, yesterday:






I stumbled onto this awesome site too, in my search for monster inspirations--Shawnimals. I decided to try to make some of my own. I need some work, that's for sure, but here is a beginning:







1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

and she's at it again! funny little critters! they'll be great little gifts for the 'tweens in your life

5/4/05, 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home