Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Work and Stuff

OMG I am sooooooooo busy at work right now it's not even funny. (This explains my lack of posting here and at C'ville.) And I read so many other blogs at home now, too, that I can't find the time to do my own! This is a dilema, lol!

So of course right now--when I don't have time to work on my resume/cover letter stuff at my current job (hahahaha)--is when I have seen posted the PERFECT job for me. I don't want to talk about it yet, because I feel like if I even think about it I will jinx all my chances. I have to have my resume/cover letter submitted by 5/10, so I will tell you all about it after that. Right now I just need to buckle down and hammer out the application.

I was reading Trish's blog today, and thinking in my head, "boy, she is a LOT like me when it comes to friends." I also have made a very conscious decision to stop calling all my online crochetville (and other places) friends "online friends" and to just refer to them as my "friends." It's nobody's business where I met you all, but I feel like you all know me very well, better even than some of my coworkers and nearby friends (and vice versa).

Gotta run now, I will pick up my regular blogging schedule asap....

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

hmmm, then should we not wish you goodluck?
i agree too.... saying "online friends" just doesn't feel right
*hugs!

5/4/05, 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home