Thursday, June 02, 2005

mini posts for a while now

I think one reason I don't keep this blog up well (especially with crochet stuff) is that I wanted my posts to be substantial--or at least having SOME substance. Well, no more. I recognize that if I'm gonna do this regularly I need to be less picky about writing something substantially good, and just WRITE. Of course I still have my "I hate uploading images" issue, but ....

So, you're probably gonna see lots of mini-posts for a while now.


Here is one of my favorite drawings by Holly--it's a self portrait (she told me so herself!):



And can anyone tell what this is?! Only one of my favorite foods ever--RHUBARB! About $40 worth of it, actually, picked from my Aunt's garden. I made stewed rhubarb sauce, rhubarb Peek-a-boo cake, and I froze some (hopefully for a pie soon):



1 Comments:

Blogger noricum said...

As a northerner, I'm rather amazed that people pay for rhubarb... in Winnipeg, about half the residents have it in their garden, and it's so prolific that they try to pawn it off on those who don't. My dad takes his rhubarb to various old ladies, in hopes they'll give him a pie in return. ;)

6/2/05, 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home