Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Holy Canoli!

Time is just flying by. I've been so busy! You?

Memorial Weekend was really nice. Sunday we went to a big flea market in our town, got a few cool things. Monday we had great weather--shocking!--and we all enjoyed the little town parade. Then we went to Emma's dad's house because he bought a big trampoline. We all helped put it together, and then we all took turns jumping. It was awesome!! I want one! Then we popped across the street to the playground and played for a while. Then, NAPTIME!

This past weekend was ok too, weather-wise. I don't know what we all did to deserve TWO non-rainy weekends IN A ROW, but I hope we can keep it up! We didn't do all that much, but it still seemed kinda crazy. Emma's studying for finals now, so she's always so peachy-pleasant to be around. Holly and Ryan both had (have) fevers for some reason, but they aren't acting sick otherwise.

Ryan and Holly both love to go garage sale-ing with me, and Tim and Emma don't. So, the babies have to take turns (two toddlers in and out of their carseats 20 times to look at mostly junk is not do-able for me). It was Ryan's turn, so we went out on Saturday morning and came back with some cool stuff. Photos will be posted soon. For the first time ever, I found some Berrocco and other specialty yarns at a yard sale. Oh happy day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home