Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm still here, promise...

I know I've been a bad poster lately. I have got so much going on now, I can barely keep up with myself.

The job interview I had a couple weeks ago went ok I guess. Well enough that I have a second interview tonight with the board again. Honestly, I don't want to write too much because I am afraid that they would Google me. Weird times we live in, eh?

The job I am in currently is experiencing so many computer system issues that literally nothing is getting done every day. It's so comical. This is a BIG company, and oy, if people only knew....

I've been crocheting and garage sale-ing like a crazy woman, and I have even been taking lots of pictures to show for it! Go me! But, I stall out at the "load to Photobucket" and futz around with the flippin' thumbnail coding. Stay tuned, I do have another plan to help myself make better posts....

Right now I am making Giselle from the Cool Crochet book by Melissa Leapman. I am omitting the sleeves, and just making it like a tank top. So far so good!

Hmmm, family news:
Emma's only got ONE day of school left this year! OMG, that year went fast, I tell ya! Next year she changes schools and starts in middle school (6th grade). I am terrified for her, but she is excited about it and looking forward to it. She's leaving her Catholic school that she's gone to for 6 years, and going to the public middle school. She only knows one girl that will be in her grade, and we have requested for them to be put in many of the same classes. I'm glad she's psyched, and I HOPE she remains so after the beginning of the school year.

Holly's just zooming along in her Big Girl-ness. She's way beyond the toddler stages, and is about 75% potty trained. If we had enough money, or state-funded preschool, she'd be able to start preschool this fall. But, as it is now, that's not possible. I guess I gotta get my ass in gear and start an at-home curriculum for Tim to do with her and Ryan.... ;)

Ryan--what can I say about my Little Man. He's such a sweet little love bug. He has been watching Holly learn to use the potty, so now he is potty training himself. I'm so proud of him! He has a love-hate relationship with lawnmowers and weedwackers right now, which is in turns adorable and annoying.

Ok, I'll update everyone with my thoughts about my second interview ASAP. *Wish* me luck! I can totally see myself in this job....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home